1. Good electrical and thermal conductivity
2. Maintain properties at very small temperatures
3. Resistant to seawater and soil erosion attack
4. Diverse specifications and structures availablePDF Download
Copper Mesh includes copper wire mesh, copper expanded metal and copper perforated metal. It offers excellent resistance to attack in the corrosive and bio-fouling conditions. Copper metal has good electric and thermal conductivity and high melting point.
Copper is not recommended for use in wet ammonia, halogens, sulfides and solutions consisting of ammonia ions and oxidizing acids such as nitric acid and in inorganic acidic media.
The corrosion resistance performance of copper mesh is based on the production of adherent oxide layer on its metal surface. The oxide layer is fairly resistant to corrosion hence secures the base metal from the further weight loss.
2. Faraday cage
3. Screens , artworks and DIY
4. Rodent and bird exclusion
5. Pest prevention
6. Filter and sieves
Copper alloy Mesh products are also available in: