1. Outstanding high temperature resistance
2. Exceptional heat resistance
2. Outstanding resistance in hot condition, sulfur and carburizing mediaTechnical Data Mesh Specification Charts
We manufacture Kanthal Mesh with customsized specifications.
Kanthal Mesh is made by weaving Kanthal Wires. There are 3 grades available: Kanthal D mesh, Kanthal A1 mesh and Kanthal APM mesh. They have difference in maximum working temperature: Kanthal D mesh< 1300℃, Kanthal A1 mesh< 1400℃, Kanthal APM mesh< 1420℃. Beside of the working temperature difference, they share some common properties.
1. High Melting point of Kanthal prevents the material to soften while service at the elevated temperatures.
2. Low coefficient of thermal expansion
3. Good thermal conductivity
4. High temperature stability
5. High material strength
6. Low vapor pressure
7. Resistance to oxidation and other high temperature corrosion types
Kanthal Mesh Product Pictures: