1. Supreme corrosion resistance in fresh, salt and brackish water
2. Resistance to corrosion in dry gases, acids and alkalies
3. Good electrical and heat conductivitiesTechnical Data Mesh Specification Charts
Nickel wire mesh for electrode is produced by weaving nickel wires into diverse styles. It is suitable for use in alkaline fuel cells. Nickel has good mechanical characteristics and low stress while offering excellent corrosion resistance and strength properties. It offers much better performance than stainless steel.
Nickel wire mesh for electrode may need plating nickel on the mesh in order to improve the electricity conductivity. However, the plating process may affect the mesh’s permeability by blocking the mesh holes. So the plating process needs precise control.
1.High electrical conductivity
2.Good electrocatalytic activity
4.Long-term mechanical stability
5. Corrosion resistance
7. Prolong chemical stability
8. Availability and economical
9. Health safety
10. Uninterrupted flow of electrolyte liquid
Nickel wire mesh electrode is used in fuel cells and electrolysis on industrial scale for the production of various metals, purification and other purposes. It reliably enhances the service while becoming economical and advantageous.