Hot Gas Filtration Elements
- Hot gas energy recovery
- Enhanced process efficiency
- Firm structure and prolong life
- Maximum operation safety
Our Hot Gas Filtration elements are made from heat resistant mesh materials. The maximum service temperature varies from 500oC to 1350oC depending on the construction material.
We offer a broad range of element design in the selection of material and mesh types.
Hot Gas Filtration Element Properties
- Elevated temperature performance up to 1350oC
- Great filtration efficiency
- Chemical resistance
- Thermal shock resistance
- Cleaning by reverse pulsation
- Self supporting –no metal case required
- Spark and fireproof
Hot Gas Filtration Elements Applications
- Incineration of industrial, clinical and chemical waste
- Burning of animals carcasses
- Soil redevelopment
- Cement and brick production
- Metallurgical procedures of ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Pressurized gasification such as Syngas cleaning
- Biomass gasification
- Security of heat exchanger
- Catalyst life enhancer
- Food stores
- Dryer units
The selection of filter material is based on the application conditions such as temperature, gas volume and chemicals.
As the filter media needle felts or weaves are used, these are easily cleanable by jet pulsing or washing. The filter cartridges have anti-sticking surface that works outstanding for adhesive dusts. They are used in the acidic, solvent or leaching conditions.